Sunday, August 29, 2010

Same bat place, new bat title

Don't fret. This is the blog formerly known as Fertility Foibles (wish I could have some cool Prince-like symbol in here like a X'ed out pregnancy test). I have changed the name to reflect the title of a book that I have written about the funny and absurd stories that have accompanied my and others' fertility foibles.

I just sent my manuscript to the publisher on Friday and my cover art is finished - see the photo on the right.

I believe it will be ready around early November, so just in time to combat all of the "Hellidays" that happen when you're infertile. I give highly personal and intimate details of Jack Bauer and my struggles to get pregnant in hopes that it makes just one frustrated, sad or blue infertile smile or look at their situation a little differently.

And, don't worry, I will blantly be self-promoting it through my blog.

I apologize for no exciting or clever posts this week. My internet access has been down, but Jack is on the case, trying to make it work again.

Can't wait to share some excerpts of the book with you soon!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, that is great, I had no idea you were writing a book. I for one think you are entitled to a little self promotion! I can't see the photo you are talking about & I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AMAZING!!!! so happy for you and cannot wait to see it, I cannot see the artwork though.....am I doing something wrong?!??!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting news! I would be on cloud 9 to have a book coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! When it comes out, I will certainly order one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love the cover and your new profile pic! It was good chatting with you this evening. Love you!

    ReplyDelete