Thursday, October 22, 2009

On my way to meet our boy

Sorry I've been MIA, but getting ready for a trip to Vietnam and move to Shanghai has completely consumed me. 

I'm in Hong Kong right now, just a 2 and half hour, then 1 hour flight to the orphanage where our darling 22-month old is.  I can't wait to meet him, and every time I even think about it tears well up in my eyes.  I have to focus on him, though, and if I cry it might scare him, and I want him to love me, love me, love me!

More later - flight is boarding soon, but I didn't want my infertile friends to think I was ignoring them.  Tomorrow is a day I've been dreaming of for five years.

6 comments:

  1. How exciting!!!! Enjoy every moment of it! Praying for safety as you all travel and for the bonding to happen quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful! I know you are so excited! Good luck with everything:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be so excited, I look forward to reading how you get on! Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful news! Please post pictures if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please keep us posted - thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. bless you. your pictures were simply beautiful--I truly hope your happy ending comes soon. he is so darling. and what a selfless act to go and volunteer there with the mixed emotions that entailed.

    Best, C
    (aka: iveffed. I finally figured out how to comment on your blog :)! )

    ReplyDelete