Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Nate!

Today Nate turns two. This time last year we just knew he'd be home with us by now and that we'd be celebrating. But, instead,. he is still in the orphanage waiting with his other brothers and sisters to come home. My only solace right now is that one mom is still in Vietnam and will give him some extra love and attention - not that he knows the difference in today's date versus any other, but it makes me feel better.

My birthday present to him is to continue working on bringing him home. Just in the last two days some amazing things have started happening. We now have several influential people, even Congressmen, who are getting involved in our situation. Today has not been easy, but I am hopeful that something positive is on the horizon.

Please pray, pray, pray that we can bring our boy home soon!

3 comments:

  1. I'm already on it. It's my number one request for the new year. I want to see your family complete! You are an amazing woman and mother already. Little Nate is so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How heart breaking that you can't be with him on his birthday, best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been there! I recently started a blog that may help. I'm adding your link! ;-)~my miracles77
    http://stressfreeinfertilityblog.com

    ReplyDelete