Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Don't waste a snow day

Ice, ice, baby. Snow day!

So, not only does TV viewership increase dramatically during weather- induced home stays, but internet usage rockets and hot chocolate consumption is off the charts.

And, there's one more popular thing to do when snowed in - that's right, sex. There are statistics that show a rise in birth rates following snow days. Makes sense - cuddling in front of the fireplace, trying to stay warm by canoodling in bed -- so I'll be curious to see if a bunch of babies are born in 40 weeks. Remind me in December.

Oh and before I forget, if you would like to give birth on 11-11-11, try to conceive around Valentine's Day - or for my IF peeps, try your IVF transfers, FETs, or IUIs, then, too!

However, for infertiles like me, we can do it til our hearts are content (hehe) and it wouldn't result in a bun in the oven, although it does help stave off the cold.

So, stay in and get busy, whether it results in a baby boom or not.

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever try fertilaid? Just curious cause I think I just wasted a bunch of money ordering their product. I could have donated it to hungry orphans instead.

    ReplyDelete