Monday, December 21, 2009

Twelve Days of Infertile's Christmas Finale

On the first day of Christmas,
My true love gave to me: wishes for a pregnancy

On the second day of Christmas,
My true love gave to me: two embryos and wishes for a pregnancy

On the third day of Christmas,
My true love gave to me: three Follistem pens, two embryos and wishes for a pregnancy...

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Four falling eggs, three follistim pens, two embryos and wishes for a pregnancy..

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Five telephone rings (with news of a strong Beta), four falling eggs, three follistim pens, two embryos and wishes for a pregnancy...

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Six ultrasounds a poking, five telephone rings (with news of a strong Beta), four falling eggs, three follistim pens, two embryos and wishes for a pregnancy...


On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Seven (million) sperm a swimming, six ultrasounds a poking, five telephone rings (with news of a strong Beta), four falling eggs, three follistim pens, two embryos and wishes for a pregnancy...

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Eight nervous breakdowns, seven (million) sperm a swimming, six ultrasounds a poking, five telephone rings (with news of a strong Beta), four falling eggs, three follistim pens, two embryos and wishes for a pregnancy...

On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Nine blood draws a lancing, eight nervous breakdowns, seven (million) sperm a swimming, six ultrasounds a poking, five telephone rings (with news of a strong Beta), four falling eggs, three follistim pens, two embryos and wishes for a pregnancy...

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Ten (thousand) dollars a leaving, nine blood draws a lancing, eight nervous breakdowns, seven (million) sperm a swimming, six ultrasounds a poking, five telephone rings (with news of a strong Beta), four falling eggs, three follistim pens, two embryos and wishes for a pregnancy...

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Eleven follicles riping, ten (thousand dollars) a leaving, nine blood draws a lancing, eight nervous breakdowns, seven (million) sperm a swimming, six ultrasounds a poking, five telephone rings (with news of a strong Beta), four falling eggs, three follistim pens, two embryos and wishes for a pregnancy...

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Twelve days ovulating, eleven follicles riping, ten (thousand dollars) a leaving, nine blood draws a lancing, eight nervous breakdowns, seven (million) sperm a swimming, six ultrasounds a poking, five telephone rings (with news of a strong Beta), four falling eggs, three follistim pens, two embryos and wishes for a pregnancy...

7 comments:

  1. Yes, it's important to try to keep a sense of humor about the madness, isn't it? Your post brought a smile to my face. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, funny stuff but I defintely like day 8 and 10 the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have kept a sense of humor about IF. Thanks for a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good one!

    The $$$$ sucks, huh?

    Try surrogacy then you will cry over the $$$$.

    Bless you and best wishes for the new year!

    ICLW honey. Keep up the kick butt writing, you are funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing that! I loved it. It's great to keep the sense of humor.

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant - I'd love to see the animated version!

    ReplyDelete