Thursday, June 4, 2009

Embracing my inability...I mean infertility

I completely accept the fact that people have strengths and can’t do everything well. For example, I can play a mean game of volleyball, can sing like a rock star on Rock Band, and I have Magellan-like directional sense, but I can’t cook, ice skate, sew or bowl well at all.

I can write a public relations strategy like nobody’s business, but can’t do graphic design to save my life. So, I have experts take care of it for me.

And, it just so happens that another one of the things that I can’t do is get pregnant.

So, I’m working with someone who can. The Nest has had three children, so I know she’s got some strong experience in the area.

I’ll just stick with things where I can excel.

3 comments:

  1. i think that is very wise of you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that post. It is SO real. Thanks for making me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a great post...thanks for reminding me that there are many things I do well...even if pregnancy isn't one of them!

    ReplyDelete